![]() |
| Was selected as the best percussionist Gee 2012 |
Department elected council (38) New Iura, Laura Talent (22), 2012 model of the actor served renamed, also the director of "ELNEST CREATIVE ACTIVITY" population Manufacturing (60), from, "ARATA" this year Mari Natsuki actress four (26) players 太 Ryo Murata London Olympic boxing gold medalist middle class has been awarded.
I am honored., Not the awards I, Aiba, this award everyone who Please select Following last year ", even when shooting. Jeans heirloom home Aiba was one more, so wear any other than shooting I think we did not take (the award) is. For the second consecutive year, I told the joy of winning "and I'm glad.
From Kuroki gave birth to a girl and first child last month, and comments that "I'm so happy that you love the jeans from the usual fashion available for the second year in a row Moreover, this award as a woman one like" was announced.
Also, "I think until the end of his life, and more and more want to work hard, thank you" is Natsuki, and cheerfully greeting. I was clenching the joy Iura that appeared in denim design on its own, "and began his career as a fashion model since I was a teenager, so he has been involved closely with fashion, feel honored and".
I love denim and jeans usually also "Laura is because it can always wear or foil, so I'm yo wear full from tomorrow. Lot to arrange how to wear, so I get the Mars reference to everyone "said with a smile, Murata players" I'm glad we are winning cool people, above the clouds, so that Mataue awards., so unprofessional, he had said, "I have butterflies in my stomach.
*
In addition, the postcard 287 votes, 40 459 votes vote WEB, popular vote, the total number of 40 746 votes vote. The highest number of votes are as follows.
Male
Aiba Masaki 7125 1
2 JJ 5763
3 Yunoyunho 4842
Xiang Yu Nakajima 4499 4
Kosuke 太 2999 Fujigaya 5
Yamashita Tomohisa 6 1193
Changmin 7 1043
Yamada Ryosuke 952 8
Osamu Iwasawa thickness 809 9
Yuta Tamamori 652 10
Woman
Meisa Kuroki 5468 1
Karina 2 2672
3 a i k o 2202
Becky 4 1593
Namie Amuro 1445 5
Keiko Kitagawa 1154 6
Apricot 846 7
799 Matsushima Nanako 8
Tomomi Itano 738 9
Takei Saki 725 10

No comments:
Post a Comment